Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rillaspora
Came across the Rilla map, damn, I really did enjoy that map.

And the addition of Hall of Fame guild bots. Anyone else a fan of the spinoff?
I've had this one of diaspora for a reallly long time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I played Rillaspora for a bit off and on. It was pretty good clone.
I liked Rilla more than Endyspora for sure.
I’ve never heard of Endyspora, well until a few mentioned it in the forums or in game.
Played a little Rillaspora, but I was working with freaknigh on his projectdiaspora. Mostly bug fixing his race threading conditions Tongue
I was never really interested in any of the clones, specially from players who cheated or bot'd a lot on the first game, granted I was working on Exodus at the time, and when that fell through after a few recodes I was burnt out and working full time on a company I just had started I didn't have time to play clones. But there were a lot of good teams out for a few years trying to make the game and fix issues with it
Lightbulb 
I liked Rillas, mainly due to the ship balancing and lack of Helios which made both Nereid and Endymion competitive. A Nerry moth with Razor Rays is a great thing.
That’s some of the main reasons why I think I really enjoyed Rilla. Plus I thought that map was good as well.
Nerrys are the bad ass ships prior to hello Smile it was like heavy duty guys ran endymoths the bad ass pkers the nerrys