Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crowd Funding
you can also have platinum where would be $100 and that would be a admin access to the game just a thought
Crowd Funding can be good but also can fail hard. Just look at Kickstarter for some examples.
If you set up the prices to high you will not gather enough money. Diaspora is not a AA titel with thousand of fans behind. Sure it has long term fans who are just fanatic after this game. But they allone will not bring enough money. So better start with a low price with not much risk, so the mass brings you some funding. And yes also bring out some stuff for the fanatics out here, that is more expansive and give some extra goodies

I also have an idea what you can give out.

-On the planets are bars where you can go inside to have a chat with other players who are also on the planet. Give 2-3 pakets out where you can name the bar after your name, or how ever you wanna call the bar.
hEXE
That's a great idea to give out some names of the bars.
sorry if its already posted but , is there some kinda way you can get it on steam ?.. I know as a steam user im allways trying cheap little games , not saying that this game is cheapBig Grin but yer I know heaps of people on my list that are allways throwing money to a game if the price is cheap enough
How dare you suggest the game would be cheap! Big Grin

Yes soon as we get it to a point we can get on Steam Greenlight, we will for sure be sending it out through steam. Btw thumbs up on the epic rotating Icon Big Grin
(08-06-2015, 11:08 PM)StarReaper Wrote: How dare you suggest the game would be cheap! Big Grin

Yes soon as we get it to a point we can get on Steam Greenlight, we will for sure be sending it out through steam. Btw thumbs up on the epic rotating Icon Big Grin

SWEEEET im pretty sure if it was on steam we would see a huge player increase .. I would my self buy it for people as a gift even if they don't keep playing it would be a way of donatingWink
I would certainly buy it for all my steam buddies as well....(time to add me if you want a free copy)
Steam user: Septic0re [The Dragon Reborn]